All the essentials in food and drink at the same price:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at Tagoror restaurant within the established schedules.
- Late cold breakfast in La Palapa from 10:00-12:00 hours.
- Snack service in La Palapa (self-service buffet and iron) from 12:00 to 18:00 hours.
- Drinks from our All Inclusive Selection (including soft drinks, beer, wine and liquors) from 10:00 to 24:00 hours.
- Reduced price on bottled water and most beverages not included.
- A dinner in one of our themed restaurants (Kentia or Orijama) per full week of stay (with prior reservation and subject to availability).
All our clients are equally important, regardless of the contracted regime. That's why everyone has access to the same areas and we don't restrict any bar or restaurant to all-inclusive guests. Good for some, good for all.
For your convenience all-inclusive customers use the self-service both in the Tagoror restaurant and in La Palapa without any limit (the principle of reasonable use applies).
Important note: The "All Inclusive" includes all these services for the person holding this right as reserved, contracted and / or paid and as long as he wears on his wrist the bracelet provided for that purpose by the hotel. It is not allowed to serve drinks or provide food to other people, clients or not, who do not have this contracted regime.